Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Coincidence

Out on my morning ride the other day I noticed a fit looking rider up the road. I kicked it up a bit to see if I could catch him. He noticed me at a stop sign and asked if I was from Michigan. I replied that I was and he told me that he just recently graduated from Cooley Law School and was practicing in AZ! When in Michigan he raced for Team Venom and he knows Joey Schaard very well! Small world 'eh? His name is Alex Benikov and he now races for Bike Haus.

Jean and I bought a house today in Mesa. I tried to look it up but the address is coming up about 8 miles west of where it really is. It is in a brand new development that is on the bike route. No crowded city streets to get to the prime riding roads.

1 comment:

dmo said...

Does it have a hot tub?
And some extra room for visitors in the winter?