Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not Feeling it...again

We came home Sunday night after the MS150 and attempted to turn the water back on in the house. When we did, the valve froze. Sunday night and the first valve after water enters the house from the city freezes up. Not good. Call the plumber, call the city, pray a little and by 1100pm we had water again and a $230 bill.

I was up by 0400am to fly a full day. The flight attendant asked how I was doing around 2pm and I told her I was wide awake but it was artificial. That night I got to bed at midnight then up early to get BB to his annual physical by 850 am. Basically, I was cooked. In spite of this I went to crit practice and got shredded. It was just plain ugly. So, I rested yesterday and went out to Willow for some work with one of my athletes today in the heat. Geez it was hot. My watch said 92F but it didn't feel a degree over 95F.

I rode 3 x 15's and felt pretty good in spite of the heat. My power file looked pretty good so I think I am back. Tomorrow it is back to work so I am off to bed now.

No comments: