Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Home Improvement

I didn't ride the bike today. I didn't ride the bike yesterday either. I did ride the bike on Sunday and it was glorious even though I had to ride before church and again in the evening. We are nearing the end of our home improvements. The counter top is in and the next item is refinishing the wood floors. After that, de-clutter, stage and wait. Phew! Next up will be moving to Phoenix, learning a new airplane and job and learning to survive without my loving family near by. The best thing about losing your job is being able to spend 24 hours/7 days a week at home. This has been awesome! I have not felt a need to get alone time. My family is simply the best. Not perfect but wonderful all the same.

2 comments:

Doug said...

What, you didn't ride? You are going to get fat!

Why redo the wood floors? When I was over they looked in prime condition. I was even trying to pry some of them up (to sell on eBay) when you were not looking... :)

Darrell Anderson said...

Hey Doug...

nevermind.