Thursday, October 04, 2007

Well...

It continues to be slow on the news front. We are kind of disconnected from the cx scene here at our house. My athletes and I are all in transition phase right now so we are not involved in any regimented training. I am conducting athlete interviews, writing annual training plans and finishing up the office. All that's left there is trim work, carpet cleaning and install of the wall mount LCD. The install will be complete next week.

Thankfully the jet lag let up Sunday night and I slept 12 hours! Things are mostly back to normal since.

4 comments:

Doug said...

Well show up at a CX race. Shag carpet?

Anonymous said...

At least post something.

James Anderson said...

Do something. Make a poll, post pictures, find something interesting on the world wide web, please?

Anonymous said...

Dear Blog,

*sigh*, I can't believe this would ever happen to me...