Friday, February 05, 2010

Tmax again

This has been a strenuous training week already. Tuesday I attempted five four minute VO2max intervals near the top of zone 5 and it nearly killed me. Today was my second Tmax workout. Last time out I made 5 and nearly killed me. Today I was feeling pretty good and just kept cranking them out and managed 8! Awesome!

I was spinning around after and my thoughts turned to last weekend's crit. I didn't write anything about Chris Aten's race. Chris raced like a real pro against real pro's. He races for a big team, Bicycle Haus, and they were having some trouble getting their folks into the breaks. Chris was there doing the work to bring back breaks and neutralize attacks when his team did manage to position a rider there. Most of the pics in my second post are of Chris. God job Chris!

No comments: