Monday, July 09, 2007

Ups And Downs

James and I went over to a friends house yesterday to enjoy some time playing and studying the Bible. During the running around part of the night, I had to do some running and I was stunned that I had a lot of pain in my shoulder when I ran. Yikes! So, I stopped running. This is not a good sign.

So, afterwards, I hopped on my bike for an evening training ride. It has been real hot here lately and the time to train is in the evening or early morning. I wanted to put in some LT intervals at Stonebridge. The pain is not as pronounced as it was two days ago but it is still there whenever I get going from a standing start and less so when I am moving.

I did five LT intervals around the course and actually felt pretty good. I am going to do crit practice tomorrow and see how the shoulder feels. If I can race competitively, I will register for the Common Criterium which takes place next Sunday.

No comments: