Monday, December 24, 2007

Blogging in winter...

Sometimes it seems like I should just mothball this thing until spring. Really, what is there to talk about? Well, I guess there are a few things. On January first, the First Dozen ride takes place in Dearborn. This was a lot of fun last year as we gathered the SLC team in Northville and road to Dearborn for the ride. John Rigdon won the thing and just might have big plans again this year.

If you can make it to that parking lot corner of W. Cady and S. Center St. in Northville, come on down and join us. I don't have a time yet but will post one when it is agreed upon.

I had a great tempo workout on the computrainer last night. I was shocked at how strong I felt holding 230 watts for an hour and fifty minutes. My heart rate averaged 150 bpm. It is still early in the base building phase but I feel as though I am gathering strength and building a sound base of aerobic fitness. Steve McGregor is a genius.

No comments: