Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


If you're like me, you got up this morning, made coffee and sat down for a quick look at the Freep and the local blogs. The family is still asleep waiting on the agreed upon time to check out their gifts.

This has been a wonderful Christmas and I want to pay tribute to my wife. It is her birthday today and she has been a great cheerleader for the cyclists in this house. She goes to all our races, cheers us on, pins jerseys and exhibits enormous amounts of patience with the long hours of training we do. Not only that, but she makes Christmas happen in our house. Thank you Jeanne and happy birthday!

To all my readers, I wish you a very happy Christmas and a blessed, fast and safe new year.

1 comment:

Zachary Maino said...

Happy Birthday Jeanne!