Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Tiesto Fan


If you read Bicycling mag last month you were introduced to Liz Hatch of Vanderkitten Racing. It's always good to see the ladies getting props for their racing exploits. Anyway, I think Chris Aten ought to make a bold move and call her up because she likes D.J. Tiesto especially when she is training hard! No Led Zeppelin for these kids. Whadyasay Chris? It's Perry Como, Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby for me. Nothing like ripping up a lung to the smokey tones of one of these cats!

6 comments:

Chris said...

HAHAHA, I should make a bold move. I don't know if I could hang out with a girl that is faster than me though...

Tiesto all the way!

Daniel Ritter said...

She's my friend on facebook! haha

Doug said...

Kensington?

Doug said...

McFly?

dmo said...

Techno is nothing but the polka of a new generation. Oompha oompha oompha...

Darrell Anderson said...

Spot on DMO!