Saturday, January 09, 2010

Bringing a dead blog back to life

They say that keeping a blog alive requires daily entires and maintenance. Well, if this is true then I have failed magnificently. Let this be the first of a season's worth of entries.

I am on the road flying for Honeywell this weekend but while on the road I am riding hotel bikes and trying to maintain my training focus. Today's ride included a 2 hour torturous ride on two very primative hotel bikes. I survived.

The season starts soon and James and I are prepared to give Arizona our all!

5 comments:

Doug said...

... on the road... you fly... wouldn't that be... in the sky...

Darrell Anderson said...

Must you always be so literal my dear subteranial friend?

Zachary Maino said...

YAY HE IS BACK!!! I guess that means its time for me to wake from the dead.

Doug said...

Yes, and what do you mean with 'subteranial'? Also, you spelled 'subterraneal' wrong.

Darrell Anderson said...

I mean you live underground.