Wednesday, April 09, 2008

waiting

Here's a post from my Blackberry. BB and I are sitting in my car waiting for his youth group posse to arrive. 16 minutes late so far.

Last night called for 4 fifteen minute zone 4 intervals. I got the first one and collapsed and had to stop the workout. I was so completely wasted. I tried so hard to listen to the coach and not the athlete. I knew the right thing to do was to stop. Today I am still feeling off and elected to take a rest day instead of driving myself deeper into this nasty fatigue I am experiencing. I need more sleep than I have been getting. I think getting up Monday @ 230am and going to bed at 1130pm that night tool more out of me than I first thought.

2 comments:

Doug said...

16 minutes late, oh just leave. That will teach them to show up on time.

Chris Aten said...

Man those intervals are tough. Self-coaching must be hard for you to do. I almost stopped on Tuesday because I couldn't tell if I was too fatigued or if I was just working hard. I hope you get all rested up for this weekend.