Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another Hot One

I needed to get four hours in today and I obviously needed to get started early given we were looking for a high in the mid-90's today.

I left at 9am and rode through Ann Arbor to Dexter via HRD. Then, up Mast to Strawberry Lake to Hamburg Rd. to Whitmore Lake. From there I took Seven Mile to Northville where I lunched at Quizno's. (The mesquite chicken sandwich is awesome).

After lunch I continued on Hines where I happened to meet John Burrows. We rode back to Northville together where we parted so I could continue on to Livonia to meet Jean and the kids.

It was a beautiful day for a ride and I felt great. After, I felt the stress of four hours in the heat. I am getting ready to go to bed right now and I am completely gassed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You folks need a job :).