Thursday, August 09, 2007

Out Of Town

As I write, I am sitting in a pilot lounge at the Indianapolis airport. I am down here to attend a meeting at Indianapolis Air Route Traffic Control Center. Rune, I'll give you a full report. We were invited by these folks to meet here instead of our usual meeting place at the Proctor and Gamble hanger at Lunken airport in Cincinnati. We have a running dialog going with these folks over some operational issues at Lunken. They want us to get the big picture and we want them to understand what that big picture is doing to our bottom line.

I am feeling a little strange physically today. Yesterday morning, I noticed I had some light-headedness and I took a mid-day nap after drinking boat loads of coffee. This is not normal for me. I rode for an hour on the TT bike then made the trip down here. Last night I slept very soundly which is odd form me. Sleeping well in a hotel room is not a normal thing for me. I usually toss and turn a lot and wake up very early. So, bottom line, is something is out of kilter and needs to get back into kilter. I am going to rest until this clears. I don't think it will affect my performance on the bike but I'll rest all the same.

Check out the Bikeboy's BTR preview. He makes me want to do this race!!

2 comments:

James Anderson said...

You wouldn't dare do that race though, would you?

~Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Age, being 49 is over the hill, next year 50! Then you will really be racing with the OLD guys.