Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Last Crit Practice

That's a wrap folks. I will be missing next week's practice so last night was the finale for 2007. Man, where has the summer gone? It seems like we were just getting things rolling and now it's over. Wow. I only wish winter would slip by this fast!

With all the rain I had to ride the trainer Monday night. It wasn't too bad really. It brought back memories from last winter. Some good some not so good.

Crit practice was a lot of fun and a great workout as usual. I sat out one race with stomach cramps, (pizza for dinner). I also missed a ten lapper because I flatted after the sprint on the previous race.

Good news for those of us who like to read race blogs. Our friend Rob Pulcipher of Morgan & York/TWT has published his blog. Make sure you bookmark http://www.bikeblot.blogspot.com

No comments: