Thursday, May 17, 2007

More Bike People

Riding out of Barton the other day I met a young woman heading out on a training ride. I ask, "Where you riding?" She told me and we began a discussion in which she told me she is in training to ride across the country for the American Lung Association!!! This is my dream ride! At heart, I am a bike tourist. To just ride for hours a day and watch the country roll by and all for such a worthy cause. Want more info? Check out her blog:

Exploring Corners

Another great blog to check out is my son's new blog!! Don't worry, mom and dad are always looking over his shoulder and he doesn't get email. He loves to write so I felt this would be a good thing for him. He is a very creative writer and big bike enthusiast.

Bike Boy

One last thing. I have finally committed myself to ride the MS 150 again this year. If you want to help my wife and I in our fundraising efforts, please go to:

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=1885220&pg=personal&fr_id=5571

3 comments:

Alex said...

Thanks for helping out my sis the other day! It'll be a long trip this summer for her, and she appreciates any pointers she can get. I do what I can, but I don't know everything (even though I may pretend to, haha). I envy you, because you're a cyclist and a pilot. It's my dream to be a professional pilot, but I don't even have a pilot's license yet. Maybe someday...

Darrell Anderson said...

You are a cyclist! You are going to do an epic ride this summer!! I hope you have the time of your lives and revel in every second of the trip. You'll be telling your grandchildren about this.

Anonymous said...

That James Anderson, what a classy guy.