Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 2...Bikeboy's Soccer Game

Here I am in the stands watching the Wildcats take on Clissfield Christian. BB looks good so far making solid passes. It's Wildcats 6 Blissfield 0 with 6:37 leftin the first half.

Ritchey Rant
After 3 months my broken now repaired Carbon wheel tha( I broke at Allen Park finally arrived. I asked how much and they shrugged and said,"dunno". Ritchey sent the wheel with no accompaning paperwork. So, I left the wheel with the shop instead of giving them a credit card number. My plan is to write the "Mother of all Complaint Letters" when I can present with the proof.

For contrast, a friend of my sent a broken Zipp in and got it back in. a week. As always, buyer beware.

Wildcats 8 Blissfield 0 at the half.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Dunno? Sounds like a free repair (e.g., warrenty) to me.