Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Happy Ending

There a lot of quality folks in the cycling community. Oscar, owner of Great lakes Cycling and Fitness, is certainly one of those. Both he and his service manager were upset that Ritchey had given me less than good service on my broken wheel. I went in today to check on the status of the missing paperwork and Oscar said he was going to get involved directly. A few hours later he called me to say that I can pick up my wheel. When I asked about the charges he told me that there wouldn't be any!!! No shipping, no crash replacement, nothing! He stepped up to bat for me even though I am not a regular customer of his. That has all changed. Let me encourage all of you in the AA area to throw some business his way. Way to go Oscar! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments: