Saturday, September 06, 2008

Live from Grand Rapids!

Hey all. I'm coming to you now from the Priority Health Cycling Classic. The action is fast and a bit dangerous today as this course is very technical. The pro's are on the course right now. They have 60 minutes to go. Four are off the front representing Bissel, Priority Health, Successful Living and Texas Roadhouse. It looks like it is coming back. Yes, that four man break has been caught and Karl Menzies of Health Net is attacking.

My race went well right up until the crash. These things happen in bike racing. I am grateful to God that no one was seriously hurt. I have some bruises. I fared much better that the guy I landed on.

Menzies attack went nowhere. Now it is Paul Martin on the attack.

Every field has had multiple crashes with the exception of the women. I guess they just make better drivers.

James is selling Jittery Joes stuff for SLC.

Martin's attack has been neutralized.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: