Friday, June 08, 2007

Worse and Worser

Flying home from Orlando today, my plane broke and I had to divert into Roanoke, VA. No MS150, no Cedar Creek and now, in all probablility, no junior training ride tomorrow. What is happening here! I can't get the plane fixed so I have to catch and airline flight home in the morning which is going to trash out the junior ride.

It was good in a way. I think I have a better perspective this evening in light of the day's events. I can't say that much about my job but the day gave me an appreciation of life and family. My God first then my family and somewhere down the list comes my bike life. How can I get it so twisted?

Glad to be going home to them tomorrow.

3 comments:

Doug said...

You broke the plane? Man that sucks, do they like take that dent or broken landing gear out of your pay (after they stop yelling at you)? And make you fix it?

Or let me guess :), you just drive them, and don’t really know what makes them work :).

Anonymous said...

Party!

Anonymous said...

Disco lives!